Effective November 15, 2021
Information We Collect
When you access our Site, Revere collects information about you. This information includes information that identifies you or that can be used to identify you (“Personal Information”). Some of this information is information you provide voluntarily through your interaction with our Site. The rest of this information is collected automatically when you visit our Site.
Personal Information You Provide
We collect Personal Information that you choose to give us, including when:
- you submit a question or comment using the form on the Investors–Contact Us page of our Site,
- you access a webcast, or
- you email us directly using one of the email addresses provided on our Site.
Information We Collect Automatically
- details about the devices that are used to access our Site (such as the IP address and type of operating system and web browser),
- dates and times of visits to, and use of, our Site,
- information about how our Site is used (such as the content that is viewed on our Site and how users navigate between pages on our Site), and
- URLs that refer visitors to our Site.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use any information we collect, including Personal Information, to:
- communicate information to you about Revere, our product candidates and our programs, when you sign up for investor email alerts,
- respond to your inquiries or provide you with information you have requested,
- improve our Site,
- investigate and respond to misuse of our Site, and
- comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, judicial process and Revere policies.
We will only use Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us for the purpose for which you submit it to us.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify the Personal Information we collect to create information that does not identify any individual and use that information for the above-listed purposes and other business purposes.
We may also combine any of the information we collect, including Personal Information, with information from other sources, such as public records or websites, other third parties or offline interactions with you (for example, by telephone or in person).
How We Share Information We Collect
We may share the information we collect, including Personal Information and any aggregated and/or de-identified information we create, with third parties for the purposes described above. These third parties include:
- Revere subsidiaries and affiliates,
- service providers (entities or individuals that perform services on our behalf), such as vendors, consultants, data storage and analytics providers, content providers and technology providers (including technology support providers, web hosting providers, communications providers and application developers),
- other business partners with whom we collaborate regarding our product candidates and programs, such as strategic collaboration partners and scientific advisors,
- legal, regulatory or other enforcement authorities, and
- other third parties if required to comply with law, regulation or judicial process or to protect the security, rights and property of Revere or users of our Site.
We may also share information we collect or create as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of Revere or its assets, such as in a merger or corporate reorganization. If this occurs, the information will be subject to the policies of the receiving organization.
How We Protect Information We Collect
How Long We Keep Information We Collect
We may keep the information we collect, including Personal Information, as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and for as long as allowed by applicable law.
Your Privacy Choices and Rights with Respect to Personal Information
You may update the Personal Information you provide to us through our Site, and your associated communications preferences, at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. If you sign up for investor email alerts, you may unsubscribe from them by following the instructions included in the emails.
Our Site uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary in nature and are removed when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device until they expire or until you delete them.
A full list of the cookies that we use on our Site can be found below:
|Type of Cookie||Name (Expiration)||Purpose of Cookie|
|Google Analytics||_ga (730 days)
_gid (1 day)
|These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Site.
We use the information to compile reports and help us improve our Site and user experience.
The specific names of cookies may vary to the extent that our services are improved and updated. However, such cookies are usually restricted to the categories mentioned above.
Please note that Revere is not responsible for the cookie practices of third-party websites that may be linked to on our Site.
For more information about your ability to control and/or delete cookies, see www.aboutcookies.org. Most browsers also allow you to adjust settings to prevent cookies from being placed. If you do this, however, some features or functionality of our Site may not work correctly. If you would like to opt out of your data being used by Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Users in the European Economic Area
- our legitimate interests, such as operating our business,
- compliance with our legal obligations, and
- your consent, when applicable.
Data protection laws in the EEA may provide you the following legal rights with respect to your Personal Information used and shared by Revere:
- to withdraw consent at any time, if we are using and sharing your Personal Information on the basis of consent,
- to access the Personal Information that Revere has about you,
- to request that Revere rectify or erase your Personal Information,
- to request that Revere restrict the way it uses or shares your Personal Information,
- to object to the way Revere uses or shares your Personal Information,
- to ask Revere to transfer your Personal Information to someone else, and
- to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority in the EEA.
To request to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Revere’s ability or obligation to comply with your request may be limited by applicable law.
Our Site is not directed toward children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 through our Site. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information directly from a child under the age of 16 through our Site, we will delete that information.
Please note that any information you send to us via email, in a sign-up form or via the internet is not completely secure. We take reasonable steps to protect Personal Information provided via our Site from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure; however, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Due to the nature of the internet, there is a possibility that unsecured (unencrypted) email or internet transmissions could be intercepted and read by third parties. Revere assumes no responsibility for interception of confidential information or Personal Information that you send in an unsecured (unencrypted) email message or other internet transmission to and from our Site. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email, in a sign-up form or via other internet transmission.
DO NOT SEND INFORMATION RELATING TO YOUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS OR THOSE OF A FAMILY MEMBER OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY OTHER SPECIFIC PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION VIA OUR SITE. REVERE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION SENT THROUGH OUR SITE.
Revere Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
36 Orvis Road
Arlington, MA 02474
Attn: Corporate Communications